Open door for me and my family ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. Currently, I feel like I am in a season of delay. I have been praying and preparing for my future husband for eight years now. I preserved myself and focused on serving the church and community during those years. Now I am already ###, and I know God has a divine purpose for delays and...
Replies
7
Views
201
Lord, please bless me with permanent freelance work. I am keen to get out of a toxic company that has reduced my hours to five per day and left me worried about money. I am a professional woman with ### years' experience, and I pray that my gifts will open doors for me. Please pray for the...
Replies
12
Views
243
Jesus Christ let me be able to be home with my daughter when she comes home so I can open door and talk to social worker if they come to home thank you Jesus Christ and that my daughter cellphone be working and that I be able to be with daughter if weather gets bad
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom