We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your needs before the Lord, asking Him to open the right doors for permanent freelance work and to guide you out of a difficult situation. We prayed that your years of experience and God-given gifts would be recognized and valued, and that the projects you have waiting would come to fruition according to His perfect timing.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—whether through a new opportunity, provision, or peace in your circumstances—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If you’re still waiting, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We remain committed to praying with you, believing that God is at work even when we can’t yet see the outcome.

May He continue to strengthen your heart, provide for every need, and lead you into the work He has prepared for you. We trust that as you seek Him, He will make your path clear. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for doors to open for my work. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience in reporting and writing. I pray for my work to be accepted as a freelancer. Lord please bring the right people into my life. Lord please give me opportunities. I have worked so hard for decades.
Replies
6
Views
106
Lord, I have been struggling for six to eight months, as I have lost so much work to AI. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience. I am sitting now with no income. Only bare savings. Please Lord, open doors for me. Please give me freelance work that I can dip in and out of. Lord hear...
Replies
11
Views
174
Jesus Christ let me be able to be home with my daughter when she comes home so I can open door and talk to social worker if they come to home thank you Jesus Christ and that my daughter cellphone be working and that I be able to be with daughter if weather gets bad
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom