Only Money Will Solve Enable These Requests To Be Met

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velmar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Velmar

Guest
GOD IT IS TO YOUR NAME I COME WITH THE HOPE OF YOU GRANTING ALL THESE REQUESTS IN THE TANGIBLE TERMS I SEEK IN THIS MATERIAL WORLD.. GOD YOU KNOW ALL MY REQUESTS FOR MYSELF REQUIRE MONEY, IF I POSSIBLY CAN AT SOME POINT PAY YOU BACK I WILL DO THAT GOD.

GOD I WANT TO GO HOME TO BE WITH THOSE I LOVE, I AM HALF WAY ROUND THE WORLD FROM THEM.GOD IT HAS BEEN SO LONG.

GOD I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO MOVE MY MOM TO A BETTER MORE PRIVATE PLACE.

GOD POSSIBLY I WOULD LIKE MONEY TO ENABLE "MY DREAMS" TO BE BROUGHT INTO REALITY FOR OTHERS TO ENJOY AND BENEFIT FROM.

GOD IN JESUS NAME I ALSO ASK FOR ALL THOSE EVERYWHERE WHO ARE PRAYING, THAT THEY MAY HAVE THEIR HOPES REALIZED. GOD HOW EVERYONE CAN HAVE THEIR WAY IS DOES NOT SEEM POSSIBLE. GOD YOU CAN DO ANYTHING HERE IS MY PRAYER LET NO ONE FEEL FORSAKEN AND BITTER OR FRUSTRATED "ABOUT UNANSWERED PRAYER" EVERYTHING HAS A SEASON. GOD YOU KNOW ALL THE REQUESTS THAT NEED TO BE MET IN TIME FRAMES. GOD DELIVER US ALL FROM OUR FEARS. GOD ALL IN ALL WHATEVER IS YOUR WILL FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL LIFE YOU ARE PERFECT GOD PLEASE HAVE NONE OF US BE BITTER OR ANGRY WITH YOU, BUT AS THE FAITH OF JOB "THOUGH HE SLAY ME, YET WILL I LOVE HIM" GOD THERE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE HAD VERY DIFFICULT ON HARD TESTING PAST UPON THEM GIVE THEM YOUR PEACE GOD AMEN AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for money for solve all my problems
Replies
5
Views
70
I'm sorry to hear that you're facing financial difficulties. It's important to seek guidance and support during such times. Here are a few general suggestions that might help: 1. **Budgeting**: Review your expenses and see if there are areas where you can cut back. Creating a budget can help...
Replies
8
Views
106
Prayer the I get money to solve my problems
Replies
14
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom