One more river to cross

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It appears you always hear from me in joy and distress. I petition now for HRA to release my food stamps. I am aware that I will not receive cash benefits, that would truly be remarkable but I am entitled at least to stamps. I already have my Medicaid praise God but they are dragging their feet...
Replies
10
Views
135
It's kind of like that quote that says "A day late and a dollar short". One reason why i'm still here and not "gone" already is that I figure if I choose my day to "leave", God will say to me, "If you had only waited just one more day.". But, it will always be that way, so I guess it doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
215
All honour and Glory for the godhead presence in my life. I come before you petitioning for my grandchildren that I have brought up before I came into this shelter to stop being forbidden to speak to me. It has been 3 months since I came here and my daughters spiteful actions will not allow them...
Replies
12
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,473
Messages
16,811,460
Members
650,823
Latest member
Loruirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom