O'might God forgive me for all the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, that God will forgive me for all the wrong things I have done in the past. Please pray that He gives me a clean heart, helps me learn from my mistakes, and guides me toward living a life that honors Him. I’m asking for His mercy, forgiveness, and strength as I move forward...
Replies
10
Views
80
I really want to forgive anyone for anything I think I'm holding onto things, wrongs committed against me but I really don't want to, Jesus endured the cross for us how can I not let this go? Please pray that God would no matter what it takes to reveal areas of unforgiveness and lead me to...
Replies
11
Views
176
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 5:8: and said: "As far as possible, we have bought back our fellow Jews who were sold to the Gentiles. Now you are selling your own people, only for them to be sold back to us!" They kept quiet, because they could find nothing to...
Replies
12
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom