Oh my Lord please Lord i pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O God, I am also Your servant. Please have mercy on me as well, and bless me too with Your countless favors. Grant me happiness in my life. I am ### years old now, yet I don’t know who I am, why I am here, or what I am supposed to do. It feels as if my life has no purpose at all. How many more...
Replies
7
Views
264
O God, I am also Your servant. Please have mercy on me as well, and bless me too with Your countless favors. Grant me happiness in my life. I am ### years old now, yet I don’t know who I am, why I am here, or what I am supposed to do. It feels as if my life has no purpose at all. How many more...
Replies
6
Views
304
Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom