May the good Lord open doors
Oh Lord:
1. I am in a lot of debt with no sure way to get out of it, God should surprise me
2. I want God to give me financial buoyancy
3. I want God to change my present job
4. I want God to make my marriage plans successful
5. I want total turnaround in all spheres of my life
I pray God open doors for you that nobody can close, I pray debts cancellation n financial breakthrough for you, continue to trust n preservere in yr prayers, I m goin through same situation like you n could be worse, everyday I woke up drawing closer to god praying for miracles n financial breakthrough, I m still awaiting for this Super abundance n miracles to repay my debt that no man or rich relative will help, I pray in Jesus mighty name to hear our plead n answer our prayers for debt cancellation, open heaven n pour out his shower of blessings n over flow our cups, I believe n I claim it
In Jesus mighty name
Amen
 
May the good Lord open doors

I pray God open doors for you that nobody can close, I pray debts cancellation n financial breakthrough for you, continue to trust n preservere in yr prayers, I m goin through same situation like you n could be worse, everyday I woke up drawing closer to god praying for miracles n financial breakthrough, I m still awaiting for this Super abundance n miracles to repay my debt that no man or rich relative will help, I pray in Jesus mighty name to hear our plead n answer our prayers for debt cancellation, open heaven n pour out his shower of blessings n over flow our cups, I believe n I claim it

In Jesus mighty name
Amen
Amen in Jesus mighty name.....I believe strongly that our case is settled
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I surrender and submit my life each day to You. I do not know what to do anymore. I want to sell our lot but not to the degree that is greedy for You. Lord, I just want out of this mess. Please guide me to get through with this. I cannot sleep last night, and am having...
Replies
4
Views
258
oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Replies
11
Views
136
Dear Lord, It hurts, Lord, to realize that the people I thought would help me in times of need are the same people who cannot lend a hand when I reached out—just so I could pay our electricity bill. I truly believed they were genuine, always asking how we were, but it turns out they are the...
Replies
6
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom