oh God i still ask you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Replies
11
Views
136
There's really no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm a burden and in emotional pain. I'm afraid and purposeless. If you are paying attention, you know about upcoming events in my household and what would be good timing for my demise. I hope it is tonight, or right after that event you know...
Replies
8
Views
155
Brethren, whenever things turn out the way they are for me this period and I run to you for prayers, I usually get instant answers almost immediately. I'm well convinced that God hears your prayers. Then, I do see my situation changing but this time, it's like all hope is lost or God has cast me...
Replies
14
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom