Oh God, I pray that my parents accept the person I have chosen to be ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Oh God, I pray that my parents accept the person I have chosen to be my life partner. I make this prayer through Christ our Lord, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have chosen to walk away from the church, its teachings, and the people who caused me harm, and I will not return. The more I expected support, guidance, or care, the more I was disappointed, until it reached a point of no return. I do not need to be equally yoked, follow God’s will, or accept...
Replies
5
Views
228
Pray that my parents accept my ### year relationship and for me to hear a miracle of understanding from my family. Please Lord, I’m very grateful for this relationship you’ve given me in my life it’s been nothing but love. I’m praying my parents accept him.
Replies
4
Views
347
Very urgent Lord. I have chosen September 30th, 2023 as the date of my wedding, Lord today is 26th of September, 2023, I'm yet to see the man. My family members are angry with me for wanting to get married without my husband coming to see any family member. They're so worked up about it, asking...
Replies
9
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,264
Messages
16,820,666
Members
651,297
Latest member
Throuspurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom