Oh god I know you are my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray for a miracle, financial blessing, and happiness for me and my family. I pray my grandson ### gets a job now Lord, stop reaching out for money I don't have, and his life moving on the right direction, and that you come into his life. I pray my grandson ### get a job and go...
Replies
13
Views
129
Thank you Lord. I pray for a miracle, financial blessing, and happiness for me and my family. I pray my grandson ### gets a job now Lord, stop reaching out for money I don't have, and his life moving on the right direction, and that you come into his life. I pray my grandson ### get a job and go...
Replies
13
Views
134
oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,616
Messages
16,813,163
Members
650,911
Latest member
Priarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom