God protect and bless you, your husband, and your family.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless ###, ###, and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. My Lord may You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Ameeee Ameeeeen Ameeen
 
Word of God says I am the Lord who Heals u
God remember this brother have mercy on him n let ur Mighty Hand come on him n Heal him Completely let every sickness n diseases Go Out of his body Right Now I Proclaim Complete Healing to him n use him for ur Glory in Jesus Name amen
Ameeen Ameeen Ameeen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Replies
11
Views
135
Lord i find it very difficult to like myself i hate seeing myself in the mirror can’t find genuine people …feel like failure i even feel like God hates me…. Pls don’t hate me …….feelinb like a looser I really don’t know if this is how i should write a prayer ….
Replies
6
Views
241
Dear God, The Bible teaches us to forgive those who sin against us. I am trying to forgive, but there is a question in my heart. If the person who hurt me receives forgiveness and continues to laugh and live happily, then what about me? Will my life be filled only with pain and waiting? Lord...
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,253
Messages
16,797,499
Members
649,806
Latest member
Dhatown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom