O Lord grant my husband all round ...

Orgoras

Disciple of Prayer
O Lord grant my husband all round success as he will be sitting for his exam tommorow ###th Feb ###. Let unspeakable joy be the outcome of his exam. Thank you God for answered prayers.
 
O Lord grant my husband all round success as he will be sitting for his exam tommorow 26th Feb 2021. Let unspeakable joy be the outcome of his exam. Thank you God for answered prayers.
I'll be praying for this, friend. May the Lord give wisdom and guidance to your ### as He sit for his exam tomorrow. Grace and peace to you and your family!
 
I'll be praying for this, friend. May the Lord give wisdom and guidance to your husband as He sit for his exam tomorrow. Grace and peace to you and your family!
Amen, thanks for your prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh God please grant my husband his papers I am tired of staying alone You know d temptation that comes my way all the time My ### needs u oh Lord The suffering is too much oh Lord My kids needs you for I can’t do it alone Am heartbroken Am shattered pierced and beaten Pls😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I won’t forget...
Replies
2
Views
299
I want God to grant my husband a good job this month of January, cos he has no work for a year and now. I need financial breakthrough in my household. I pray please our destiny helpers should locate us immediately. God should break me free from all the curses from my father's household. Peace of...
Replies
9
Views
376
1) OH lord I want all round settlement (marital settlement and financial support to start a business) 2) I want God to use me to his glory 3) OH lord connect me to my destiny helpers and bless all that concerns in Jesus name Amen 🙏 I believe that God will answer all my prayer request in this...
Replies
3
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,951
Messages
16,782,552
Members
648,496
Latest member
Klxaisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom