No stress or hunger feeling

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
No stress or tension in my body.
No feeling like my heart is skipping beat.
No hunger.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
131
I just want to say that I'm really tired. God, I'm really tired. Now I can't handle anything else, you know that I'm feeling really fear for my future. What to do, and every time I think about it, what would happen, what is the right decision for me? I'm afraid of BSC Nursing, but my family...
Replies
12
Views
183
No pain no nausea in my body. No stress no tension. No allergy or irritation in my throat or anywhere else. Good time with my old mom. In 5 min.
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom