No sign of improvement ### is ...

I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your ###'s needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would comfort and greatly bless the ###, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A prayer for financial improvement asks God for provision, wisdom to manage money, and relief from stress. You can use this simple prayer or share your request for support
Replies
10
Views
151
Hello, I would like to put in a prayer request for myself and work situation. I lead a team of people and I pray that things improve with care, trust, and positivity within my team and as me as a leader. The other day I felt disrespected by my team and I still feel disrespected, especially by a...
Replies
8
Views
282
Please pray for me that my manager sees the truth of people saying lies about my performance at work and trying to get me fired. I started a new job six months ago and was not given the proper orientation and the preceptor didn’t want to even precept me. I ask a lot of questions to learn and...
Replies
6
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom