We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request for financial improvement. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord, lifting up your need for His provision, wisdom in managing resources, and relief from the stress that financial burdens can bring.

As we continue to pray, we hold fast to God’s promises in Scripture—that He will supply every need according to His riches in glory (Philippians 4:19) and that He gives wisdom generously to all who ask (James 1:5). We ask the Holy Spirit to guide your steps, open doors of opportunity, and grant you peace that surpasses understanding as you wait on Him.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If you’re still waiting, know that we remain committed to praying alongside you. You are not alone in this—God hears your cries, and we stand with you in faith.

May He bless you abundantly as you seek Him, trust in His timing, and walk in obedience to His will. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that my manager sees the truth of people saying lies about my performance at work and trying to get me fired. I started a new job six months ago and was not given the proper orientation and the preceptor didn’t want to even precept me. I ask a lot of questions to learn and...
Replies
6
Views
221
I pray that I get all money to pay for doctor's, doctors, doctors, doctors, treatments, beauty parlour, spa, cryotherapy, homeopathy medicines, other medicines, utensils, food, water, food, food, water, now immediately also rent, travel, swimming classes, yoga classes, clothes, that I get all...
Replies
7
Views
149
Hello, I would like to put in a prayer request for myself and work situation. I lead a team of people and I pray that things improve with care, trust, and positivity within my team and as me as a leader. The other day I felt disrespected by my team and I still feel disrespected, especially by a...
Replies
8
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom