No rain

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Pray that it will not rain when ### is under open heaven today because ### does not have umbrella.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I stand in faith as I still wait for the promises I have claimed delivered. I tell everyone who will listen that the pouring down rain is Gods Angels opening up the floodgates of Heaven with blessings for those who believe. I don’t even want to carry an umbrella just let it rain all over me and...
Replies
15
Views
152
Father in heaven through your son Jesus let it rain down blessings on your daughter future spouse grandchildren all petitions posted. I ask for these things. A now former president once stated” it’s not what the country can do for us but what can we do for our country?” I agree with that but I...
Replies
13
Views
196
prayers for all this rain to not be as much and as often it sure is hurting all the homes with floods and mud slides and damages rain does so prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom