No hope

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have been lifting you before the Lord in these past days.

We have been praying for you as you shared the deep discouragement you are feeling after doing the right thing and yet being met with lost paperwork and false accusations. We have asked God to be your defender and to let the truth be made clear, for we know He sees all that has happened and He is a God of justice and mercy. We have also been praying for you in your long season of hardship, for the toll that more than twenty years of workplace abuse has taken on your health, for the weakness you feel in your body, for the burden of having no job and no provision and for the loneliness and hopelessness that has settled on you after walking with the Lord for thirty years and enduring relentless spiritual attacks.

We pray that the Lord will strengthen you and remind you that He has not forgotten you. We pray He will provide for your daily needs, open doors for work, restore your health and surround you with His presence in your loneliness. We ask Him to lift the weight of hopelessness and to renew your strength as you continue to seek Him. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit Psalm 34:18 and we cling to His promise that He will never leave you nor forsake you Deut 31:8 and that those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength Isa 40:31.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you until you see His provision and peace.

We pray all these things in Jesus Name. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted a moment ago about the hearing for the arrears. The property management in charge of the apartment complex received a violation a few months ago for making false statements on city registration documents. Therefore, this will help my case significantly as it is concrete evidence that...
Replies
13
Views
83
I have come to the conclusion that The Lord will not help me with my neighbor who torments me day and night. My faith, emotional state and physical safety is at stake. They will not stop or change so I need to move ASAP! Everyday is worse than the one before. I've tried everything. I can't...
Replies
12
Views
114
Good Afternoon, I decided to continue my pursuit of justice in a godly way. I am going to challenge the agency's decision to falsify documentation to claim that I am requesting the landlord's inflated rent arrears demands. The landlord sent me a text message demanding that I go online and pay...
Replies
10
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom