No headache, no high blood pressure

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
No headache.
Norma blood pressure.
No problems with nausea or tension or anything with my stomach.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the desire to always and forever delight myself in You, seek first the kingdom of God, and Your righteousness. So that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all the things that I stand in need of shall be added unto me. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Luke 11:28: He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what causes high blood pressure or where it originates, whether it’s in my legs or elsewhere in my body. High blood pressure shouldn't create so much pressure throughout my body like that. God, look inside my body to find what is causing the high blood pressure and remove it. In the...
Replies
11
Views
164
Heal my high blood pressure and let it leave my body. My body doesn't deserve to be under high pressure everywhere.
Replies
11
Views
198
God, I don't want anything to cause battles, pain, any disease, high blood pressure, or symptoms because there is too much going on in my body with what I have. I don't deserve to face battles, pain, high blood pressure, or symptoms as long as my health remains free of any disease. God...
Replies
13
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,626
Messages
16,801,376
Members
650,145
Latest member
Hysaraemoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom