No food. No $. Nothing paid. No ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
No food. No $. Nothing paid. No Family. No Help. The world has no more love.

God loves you and so do I.
Prayers will help you find your way through life.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
God loves you and so do I.
Prayers will help you find your way through life.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
We have used our last vegetables, with lentils, and a little barley for the soup I am cooking now. Thank you for caring enough to pray ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You forgive your enemies you forgive your sins and God is supposed to repay and nothing I have prayed for the same prayers for so many years and nothing no answer no nothing nothing ever gets any better it's always crap so explain to me and pray for our family I am a father raising two teenage...
Replies
12
Views
173
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 25:17 : So I took the cup from the LORD’s hand and made all the nations to whom he sent me drink it: A Prayer Inspired by Jeremiah 25:17: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, Lord of all nations, We come before You acknowledging Your...
Replies
11
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom