Nicolson ### ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I need enlightenment. Many of my friends say I am a narcissist brat. But I am not. I am a good person but I need prayers.As an attorney, I need prayers not to be deceived by money. I need to be humble as I am so choosy with my clients.I don't take poor people. I am sorry. I...
Replies
12
Views
125
  • Article Article
Today, I’m doing something different. I’ve been reading through old journals, came across one with a poem I wrote in 1998, and decided to share it with y’all! Before You Read It… A bit of background. I grew up with a domineering father and a conflict-avoidant mother who catered to him. I...
Replies
0
Views
79
LIFE IN NEW NIGHTS COME THRU I GET A JOB EITHER OUT STATE OR OUT COUNTRY URGENTLY WHERE I CAN BE A SECRET GREATLYY WHERE MY FAMILY JUST SAY HI TO ME WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT THEY WANT TO NO WORRIES FOR NOW THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom