Next Steps

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Prayer Request: Please pray for me as I had my interview today for a Senior Internal Auditor position. Pray that I made a positive impression, that I am selected to move forward in the interview process, and that God gives me peace and confidence while I wait. If this is the right opportunity...
Replies
10
Views
147
🙌 Reaching out to the actual main pastors who are NOT family yet seem to be brighter lamps, Jn 5:35, may God bless the correspondence. Father, we ask You fan into flame the gifts within them, 2 Tim 1:6, help make the pastor and his wife "on fire" ministers, Heb 1:7. Whether he corresponds with...
Replies
9
Views
150
🙌 Reached out to the actual main pastor who is NOT family and seems to be a burning and shining lamp, Jn 5:35, and a flaming fire of a minister, Heb 1:7, Whether he corresponds with me or not is not important, nor even reconciliation an idol to me in any way, but rather the keeping the commands...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom