Love56
Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank you for this new day and this new week, thank you for getting me through this last week, for all the blessings you have blessed me with, seen and unseen, I thank you for renewing my mind.
Thank you for all my friends and family.
I thank you for your word and promises.
Father, I pray for all my family and all my friends, for my future wife, for all my relationships.
Father, please surround all my family and all my friends, for my future wife, for all my relationships and myself with a host of Angels, cover us with the blood and flesh of Jesus, fill us with all the fruit of the Holy Spirit, keep Satan and his evil workers out of our lives.
I pray and thank you, that all day and all week you will bless our day and week, that you will protect us, that each and every day, wonderful miracles will happen, that there will be big miracle breakthroughs with my 2 sisters' health, big miracle breakthroughs with all my finances and income, wonderful miracle breakthroughs with my new business, I thank you that word is getting around and others will refer new patients/clients to me that are appropriate for the good work I do.
I thank you Father that there is going to be a wonderful breakthrough in my love life, and I will finally meet my new loving wife to be.
I thank you that ### will phone me and our friendship will be restored and ### will ring me and our friendship will be restored.
I pray for ###, that our friendship is restored.
I thank you that my health is improving and I will exercise each day and lose weight.
Thank you that this is going to be an amazing and wonderful week in every way, I ask all of this in Jesus' name, Amen.
I thank you for this new day and this new week, thank you for getting me through this last week, for all the blessings you have blessed me with, seen and unseen, I thank you for renewing my mind.
Thank you for all my friends and family.
I thank you for your word and promises.
Father, I pray for all my family and all my friends, for my future wife, for all my relationships.
Father, please surround all my family and all my friends, for my future wife, for all my relationships and myself with a host of Angels, cover us with the blood and flesh of Jesus, fill us with all the fruit of the Holy Spirit, keep Satan and his evil workers out of our lives.
I pray and thank you, that all day and all week you will bless our day and week, that you will protect us, that each and every day, wonderful miracles will happen, that there will be big miracle breakthroughs with my 2 sisters' health, big miracle breakthroughs with all my finances and income, wonderful miracle breakthroughs with my new business, I thank you that word is getting around and others will refer new patients/clients to me that are appropriate for the good work I do.
I thank you Father that there is going to be a wonderful breakthrough in my love life, and I will finally meet my new loving wife to be.
I thank you that ### will phone me and our friendship will be restored and ### will ring me and our friendship will be restored.
I pray for ###, that our friendship is restored.
I thank you that my health is improving and I will exercise each day and lose weight.
Thank you that this is going to be an amazing and wonderful week in every way, I ask all of this in Jesus' name, Amen.
