New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweetpea1980

Guest
Dear fellow prayer warriors two days in counting before they make their other choice on the job opening the only thing left is the background check which should be fine please pray that I hear something between Thursday and Friday that it be good news please keep me in your prayers
 
God I am asking for Your Kingdom to come and Your will to be done in this precious child. I ask you Lord for Your favor upon this child in regard to this job opportunity. May a door be opened that no one can shut. In the Name of Jesus!
 
Oh Yes Lord give this person the job they are so desperately trying to achieve. I pray that you will open doors and expand boundaries for them so they can be a true witness for you in this upcoming journey.

I ask that your will be done Father.

amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
394
Hello prayer warriors, I wanted to thank God and everyone who previously prayed for me when I asked for prayer to get this county job. Well, I got the job. I start in a few days. I pray for protection, for the ability to wake up early mornings without struggling, and to learn my job easily, and...
Replies
10
Views
169
My daughter, ###, is interviewing for a new job. It would be double the pay and a higher level. Please pray that she gets the job. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom