New Job

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought God’s favor in your job application with the state. It has been our joy to lift your request before the Lord, asking Him to open the right doors and guide the hearts of those reviewing your qualifications. We prayed that His will be done in your life, trusting that He knows the plans He has for you—plans for hope and a future.

If God has already answered this prayer and you’ve received good news, we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If you’re still waiting, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. We believe the Lord hears our prayers and works all things together for good for those who love Him.

May He strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart as you wait. We pray that He will direct your steps and provide clarity in this season. Keep trusting in His timing, for He is never late. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for a new job for for the State Of Illinois last week. I'm praying that they will take my application and Resume' into consideration I pray that they do because my current job will be ending soon and I really need to get a new job before my current one comes to an end. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
123
I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
375
I applied to a new job today. I pray that they consider my application for employment with them and they want to come for an interview for this new job. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom