New Job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
95
Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.
Replies
9
Views
141
I am asking for prayer for my new job that I'm starting on Monday. Here's the backstory, I used to work with a man at my current job, he left and went to a different company. We had our differences and I blocked him. Recently, I unblocked him. And he told me I should apply at this other company...
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom