New Direction And Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God, I so truly love you. I look up to you in everything I do. You are my rock and fortress. Lord God, I am feeling anxious, and I have a void in my life. Please help me find a new way of spending my leisure hours. Also, lord I am looking for a healing physically, mentally and emotional. Please lord make the change in medicine be ok. No ill side effects. Thank you loving God.
 
Dera LORD, guide this person and let her know that YOU are there and that she can put her trust in YOU
 
Father God, YOU alone can make us calm, your holy presence helps us to be steady on our daily worries. Lord God, remove the feelings that is stopping the flows of your divine peace into our heart. God we need you always. Give us the will to overcome what ### is in right now. give her the power of your divine strength to fight this obvious temptations God. make and keep with her again your divine love & comfort. envelop her God of your holy presence shower her with inner joy of just being with you. Please removed her fear God. fill her with your love. We pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### spirit, mind and flesh. Please give ### a perfect health spiritually, mentally, and physically. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord listen to this prayer and provide peace, contentment, and joy with the presence of you in their life. Give wisdom and satisfy the longing of this soul. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Yahweh I come before you in the almighty powerful name of yeshua. Lord Jesus I ask you right now to forgive me and ### for our sins. Teach us to live for your will for the God and not for ours guide us Lord Jesus. I asked you right now to help me and guide me Lord Jesus I know that...
Replies
10
Views
151
Father God, I come before your throne of Grace in Jesus name asking for healing of my body and mental health, direction for my life and financial breakthrough. I am experiencing physical trembling, depression, anxiety, worry for my health, bills and outlook of my life and future. And I just feel...
Replies
9
Views
161
Please pray for me. Tha God tru His son Jesus that he will remove me from my situation, and give me a new oppprtunity to grow more and dream mo. Amen
Replies
7
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom