Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, ### keep trying to rush me to go into the shelter. She doesn't understand why the other shelter was faster then this one. I got my things packed and ready to go. ### said dont expect to go until the weekend. I asked if he can do a referral for other homeless shelters. I don't know...
Replies
6
Views
257
Please keep me in your prayers as I start working toward getting my CDL. I’m really trying to make a change in my life and get out of the rough situation I’m in. I’m hoping getting my CDL will give me a real opportunity to become more stable, support myself, and build a better future. At the...
Replies
14
Views
192
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble and hopeful heart. You know everything that my husband and I are going through. You know our needs, our worries, and the things we carry quietly in our hearts. Lord, our savings are slowly running out, and right now, we don’t have a stable source...
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,362
Messages
16,787,456
Members
648,943
Latest member
Keatariorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom