Never ever forget to do this.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To praise Jesus.
To honor His name.
To glorify Him.
To draw closer to His heart.
To live a life that pleases Him.
To obey everything He said.
To love Him more than ever before.

Encourage every one to praise the Lord wherever they are, because Jesus delights in listening what is in our heart.

Holy are You Lord, the elders and angels bow, the redeemed worship You now. Holy are You Lord.

Every single day of your life should Honor the name of Jesus for giving us hope of reaching our eternal home in glory. Just as we love to hear someone speaking nice things about us, the Lord delights to hear His beloved to glorify His name. Let us all draw closer to His heart and love Him more than ever before. No matter what is going on in our life, let us all glorify the Lord above all things, drawing closer to Him before we start our day and before we go to bed at night.

Until God opens new doors for us to enter in.
Praise and adore His holy name.

Let us all promise our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ what David had in his heart. He said....

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live. I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Psalm 104.33

You deserve the glory and the honor.
Lord we lift our hands in worship.
As we lift Your holy name.
For You are great.
There is no one else like You.

Beautiful song to sing to Jesus, who did it all for us on the cross. He said. Forgive them Father, for they do not know what they do. He has forgiven us from our sins and opened the door of heaven for us to enter in.
Praises be unto Him now and forever more.
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
To praise Jesus.
To honor His name.
To glorify Him.
To draw closer to His heart.
To live a life that pleases Him.
To obey everything He said.
To love Him more than ever before.

Encourage every one to praise the Lord wherever they are, because Jesus delights in listening what is in our heart.

Holy are You Lord, the elders and angels bow, the redeemed worship You now. Holy are You Lord.

Every single day of your life should Honor the name of Jesus for giving us hope of reaching our eternal home in glory. Just as we love to hear someone speaking nice things about us, the Lord delights to hear His beloved to glorify His name. Let us all draw closer to His heart and love Him more than ever before. No matter what is going on in our life, let us all glorify the Lord above all things, drawing closer to Him before we start our day and before we go to bed at night.

Until God opens new doors for us to enter in.
Praise and adore His holy name.

Let us all promise our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ what David had in his heart. He said....

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live. I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Psalm 104.33

You deserve the glory and the honor.
Lord we lift our hands in worship.
As we lift Your holy name.
For You are great.
There is no one else like You.

Beautiful song to sing to Jesus, who did it all for us on the cross. He said. Forgive them Father, for they do not know what they do. He has forgiven us from our sins and opened the door of heaven for us to enter in.
Praises be unto Him now and forever more.
Amen
Be thankful, be grateful to Jesus for all His promises are true to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Day and night calling on His name and praising and adoring His holy name. He alone is worthy of all praise.

Similar Requests

• Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time. Merciful and kind. Heavenly Father. Has no pleasure to see. Children suffering. His looking out for us. In love and kind heart. He never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No matter what people do or say, Jesus name is exalted on high and on earth. Let our hearts rejoice in Him alone. Delight of delights, Jesus loves to hear the redeemed praising His holy name. Amen He is exalted, the King is exalted on high. He is the Lord. For ever His truth shall reign...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom