Never ever give up on your eternal destiny in glory.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is really a wonderful news for those who are saved and on their way to heaven. Again in my spirit the Lord told me so many times, even in my dream, I hear His speaking down deep in my sleep.

I will come to you, I will rescue you, save you and help you and heal you. Thou shall not die, but live.

Our eternal destiny really means that we have a wonderful place in heaven waiting for us in glory. It was promised to all of us by the Lord and John the apostle had a good reason to say.....

These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God.. that you have eternal life.
John 5.13

For You are great.
You do miracles so great.
There is no One else like You.
Your promises are all true.
I believe it with all of my heart.

So, whenever you feel like giving up. you are tired of everything that is going around you, and satan wants you to believe there is no hope for you at all. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Fountain of all joy and peace. He clearly said to us.

Without Me, you can do nothing.

Give all your hopes, your desires, your wants in life to Him. Let Him work on your destiny while serving and loving Him. Yes, our lives have a daily routine, although we are not a machine, there is a portion of time specifically for Jesus. Speak to Him in the secret of your room.
Tell Him everything you have inside and let Him know that you are trusting Him more than ever before.

We dwell for a limited stay.
Till our life has vanished all away.
We will leave everything we have.
It has given to us by God.
He will take it all away.
On any occasion
By thought or persuation.
Settle your accounts with the Lord.
As you sing to Him.
We give glory to Your name.
O Lord.
For Your name is great.
And greatly to be praised.

Teach o Lord to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90.12

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
This is one of my favorite songs! It is so comforting to know that death is not the end for those of us who believe and know Jesus Christ as our Savior. We will have eternal life through Christ. God has prepared a new home for us where there will be no more tears, sickness, pain, or death. Jesus said, “In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also (Rev. 21:3-4, John 14:1-4).

Last edited:

Similar Requests

• Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
His word is true and all those wonderful promises will come to pass sooner than we think. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also. So, let us all exalt the name of the Lord our God. This world is not our home, We are just tenants here. The Landlord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom