Share your deepest longings to Jesus.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our longing in life will probably express itself differently at different times in our existence. We may have an aspiration to feel loved and cared for. When we grow old we need someone to take care of us and be aware of our needs. We need to know the truth of our future in heaven, to find peace and joy in what we are doing right now and how it will affect those we work with and those we live with. Everything we have in our heart should be told clearly with all kinds of details to Jesus who knows us better than anyone else in this world.

Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will bring it to pass.
P
salm 37.5

I place my hope in You o Lord, for You alone knows the deepest desire of my heart. The longing of my life is to see Your smiling face at the gates of heaven, welcoming us to enter in Your glorious presence and staying there for ages to come. There could never be another I could ever love and trust because Your word is true.

For You are great, You do miracles so great, there is no One else like You, yes, there is no one else like You.

Knowing that I can come to You, morning, noon or at night, You will never turn away or reject any request I may have, but give ear to my plight, and You will not condemn me nor judge what I say, for You are of constant love and listen when I speak to you in prayer.

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, a fruit of lips that acknowledge His name.
Heb. 13.15

For now and for the future of my life I can be sure of having eternity with You in glory. freed from pain and misery with eternal joy in heaven above.

I sing praises to Your name o Lord, praises to Your name o Lord... for Your name is great and greatly to be praised now and forever more.

A
men

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name. Then sings my soul, My Savior God to Thee. How great Thou art. Yes, Thou art great, And full of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom