Needing prayers of agreement that I will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
As of now my request hasn't been answered but I know and believe that God has a masterful plan. I thank everyone for the prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As Holy spirit leads. At hole my roomates persecute me betray me when all i do is show them uncomditional love and support being elderly and the parents of my landlord. My pets troubling me being needy when all i do.is give them everything. At work i do my job and have bedn targeted for no...
Replies
12
Views
162
Please pray for me I need the Lord’s help, I don’t know what to do. I need guidance and peace of mind.
Replies
7
Views
286
Please pray that the organization doesn't scam me and gives me back my funds. That the truth about those that betrayed me will be revealed and any brainwashing of my kids and they can feel empathy. That I can get funding for an attorney and ext on court date. That I hear back from vendor and the...
Replies
9
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,415
Messages
16,822,494
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom