Needing Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
I finally got a response from a Gov't position, (yet no interview, just praying for one). I do have a part-time job and it's killing me. The managers are hateful and it's pretty difficult right now. Please pray that it will heighten up a bit, and pray I get that interview with the Gov't position. G-D Bless, ###
 
Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless and protect our relationship (your relationship with me). May I continue to grow in the knowledge of You and my love for You. I know that You love me. Let my words, my thoughts, and my actions be motivated by Your love for me and the Word of God. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Help me to always remember that I am always in Your presence. You are always with me. I have nothing to fear.

Teach me how to seek Your face and not just the blessings that come from Your hands. Teach me how to withdraw and spend time with You on a consistent basis. Teach me how to hear Your voice for myself. Help me to maintain a pure heart and a balanced life that is rooted in the Word of God. Bless, protect, and keep me safe. Hide me in Your love. Deliver me from all evil. And all that I have asked You God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me.

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord. Proverbs 21:30 NIV
 
Dear Lord we pray for ease of job opportunities and for newness of thought in living and working in this person's ###'s life. Living it for Christ instead of someone hateful. Amen.
 
Lord, bless this ###. Amen and Amen
 
Praying for you. May God grant you that request. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Years ago as a teenager I lied, not knowing it was going to HURT people. As an adult I don't like myself much due to this. I'm not that teenager any longer. I am constantly thinking about how I'd hurt innocent people and am so ashamed. I know that I'm forgiven through the Blood, but I'm...
Replies
10
Views
160
I need a touch from God. Please pray for me. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
219
Hi, Will you please pray for my dog that has to go through another extremely stressful test for his liver and gallbladder and that he's getting better with his medication? In addition, I need prayer in making a very important decision regarding my home. Thank you all, prayer warriors! May God...
Replies
10
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom