Needing Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
I finally got a response from a Gov't position, ( yet no interview, just praying for one). I do have a part-time job and its killing me. The managers are hateful and its pretty difficulty right now. Please pray that it will highen up a bit, and pray I get that interview with the gov't position. G-D Bless, Christine

Lets Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless and protect our relationship (your relationship with me). May I continue to grow in the knowledge of You and my love for You. I know that You love me. Let my words, my thoughts, and my actions be motivated by Your love for me and the Word of God. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Help me to always remember that I am always in Your presence. You are always with me. I have nothing to fear.

Teach me how to seek Your face and not just the blessings that come from Your hands. Teach me how to withdraw and spend time with You on a consistent basis. Teach me how to hear Your voice for myself. Help me to maintain a pure heart and a balanced life that is rooted in the Word of God. Bless, protect, and keep me safe. Hide me in Your love. Deliver me from all evil. And all that I have asked You God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me.

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord. Proverbs 21:30 NIV

Dear Lord we pray for ease of job opportunities and for newness of thought in living and working in this persons Christine's life. Living it for Christ instead of someone hateful. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying for you. May God grant you that request. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom