Need Your Prayers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1618
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1618

Guest
Will be checking my credit score soon...NEED a score above ### to buy a home.......PLEASE pray my score is above ###........THANKS and GOD bless you!
 
Please Lord provide financial blessings and a great credit score for your child, in Jesus Holy Name Amen
 
I am praying God will grant you a home. Amen.
 
I agree with you in the name of Jesus Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
11
Views
172
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY LOAN TO BE ACCEPTED, PLEASE.
Replies
8
Views
219
There are people fighting me and holding wicked agenda against me. I am Asking the Lord to bless me and let their evil agenda backfire on my enemies. God give me peace IJN.
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom