Need Success In Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

griffiths442@btinternet.co

Guest
My name is ### I am a christian believer I am asking you all to please pray for me, I am unemployed for quite some time now, every interview I went on, I was never successful, this Friday ### ### ### I will be going for an interview for a job at ### A.m. to get a weekend job. Please I am asking you to please pray for me, that God may be in the centre of this and let these interviewers have favour on me in the name of Jesus, I have been down too long and everytime I have tried to elevate myself nothing worth while happens. I need God in my life to opens up all close doors that denied me of my blessings. May God take the lead in my life and help me to overcome all the adversities that are affecting me from reaching my goal in life. I would love to have a testimony to tell. May God bless you all.

Thanks for your prayers in advance.

###

May God bless you all
 
I am praying for your strength and prosperity. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
131
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
132
My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom