We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord after you shared so honestly about feeling deprived and tired, struggling with jealousy, feeling unattractive and unloved, wondering why God seems to withhold sexual intimacy from you while others including other Christians seem to be blessed with relationships, and longing deeply to be loved.

We want you to know we hear your pain and we do not take lightly the loneliness and discouragement you expressed. Your desire for love and companionship is not shameful, God Himself placed that desire in the human heart and He sees you and knows your struggle. We have been praying that God will show you how deeply you are loved and valued by Him even when you feel unseen or unwanted by others, and that you are fearfully and wonderfully made as Psalm 139:14 says and that while people look at outward appearance the Lord looks at the heart as 1 Sam 16:7 says. We have prayed that He will draw near to you as one who is brokenhearted as Psalm 34:18 says, and comfort you with His presence.

We have also prayed that God will help you with the feelings of jealousy and comparison and help you find your worth and identity fully in Christ, and that He will give you strength and grace to walk in holiness according to His good design for sexual intimacy within marriage as Heb 13:4 says and to flee sexual immorality as 1 Cor 6:18 says. His call to be sober and to live in purity as 1 Pet 5:8 says is not because He wants to deprive you but because He loves you and wants to protect you and lead you to what is best. We pray in Jesus Name that He will guard your heart and mind, renew your thoughts, surround you with godly community and wise counsel, and in His perfect time and will provide the love and companionship you long for in a way that honors Him.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### I just wanted to know do brain fog come from adult content and gooning or it’s something else I had the brain fog for 4 months now please pray for me and Jesus name Amen . Tell me what could be wrong with my brain fog?
Replies
11
Views
147
Feeling so abandoned but thankful to God for showing up during my Emergency room visits, my hospitalization in March and in June my physical Rehabilitation stay and suffering in hotel after couldn't work and being paralyzed in pain where paramedics had to come twice. I'm moving better than...
Replies
12
Views
110
I know that God is a good god. I am trying so hard to do better with my life but the more I go to church take communion read my Bible the more stressors come and I am trying my best to do good in life. I have the same problems that I prayed for for many years and I am trying so very hard that...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom