Need prayers

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our heart’s desire to lift you, your loved one, and all those unspoken burdens before our Heavenly Father. We have prayed for healing over the health struggles you both face, for strength in your weariness, and for God’s provision in the areas where help is needed. Our hearts ache with yours as you carry these heavy loads, and we have asked the Lord to surround you both with His peace, comfort, and divine intervention.

If you’ve seen God move in any of these areas—whether through improved health, renewed energy, unexpected help, or simply a deepened sense of His presence—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. There is nothing that stirs our faith like witnessing how God is working in your life.

If, however, the answers haven’t yet come, or if the weight of these circumstances still feels overwhelming, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We are here to continue standing in the gap with you, lifting you up in prayer until God’s perfect will is revealed. You are not alone in this journey, and we believe that the Lord hears every cry of your heart.

May God continue to draw near to you and your loved one, filling you with His hope and strength as you trust in Him. We pray that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Keep seeking Him, for He is faithful, and His timing is perfect. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
135
Hi there everyone, things have been pretty decent , and I’m seeing GOD’s hands showing in ways I can’t explain here in text , I just for prayers to keep me guarded from any wrong directions from my parents who do not at all practice what they try to preach , I’m very confident I’m the only one...
Replies
7
Views
132
I was reading these prayers praying for many husbands. I asked for prayers from others for my husband who was knocked off a ladder and suffered physical and now experiencing mental issues. He never treated me fairly because of bad communication. I kept with him. Even though I felt others were...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom