Angel Eyes

Servant of All
I ask for prayers that I get offered a regional property manager position soon and that I pass my CMCA exam. I also ask for prayers that my boyfriend gets a full time day job so he can quit his night job. Please heal my body of any illnesses, no sickness. ###
 
I ask for prayers that I get offered a regional property manager position soon and that I pass my CMCA exam. I also ask for prayers that my boyfriend gets a full time day job so he can quit his night job. Please heal my body of any illnesses, no sickness. ###
John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
135
Everyone please pray for my dog. He ate a large portion of a chicken wing that I was eating, and it had bones in it. Please pray that those bones do not puncture any of his organs, and that he will be completely fine. In Jesus Name!
Replies
15
Views
203
Hi there everyone, things have been pretty decent , and I’m seeing GOD’s hands showing in ways I can’t explain here in text , I just for prayers to keep me guarded from any wrong directions from my parents who do not at all practice what they try to preach , I’m very confident I’m the only one...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,941
Messages
16,782,464
Members
648,488
Latest member
Bsariumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom