Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife is currently undergoing IVF treatments to hopefully bring about our first child. I'm requesting that you remember my wife (###) and me (###) in your prayers. There's just too much of God's love on our ranch for just the two of us. We need a child to nurture and teach Christian values so...
Replies
9
Views
141
Hi there everyone, things have been pretty decent , and I’m seeing GOD’s hands showing in ways I can’t explain here in text , I just for prayers to keep me guarded from any wrong directions from my parents who do not at all practice what they try to preach , I’m very confident I’m the only one...
Replies
7
Views
132
Pray for my sister who's in hospital and they're doing tests to see what's wrong.
Replies
10
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,339
Messages
16,787,252
Members
648,906
Latest member
Caliennath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom