My ### need prayers

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your ### during this uncertain time. It has been on our hearts to lift her up before the Lord, asking for His healing touch, wisdom for the medical team, and peace for your family as you wait for answers.

If the Lord has already moved in a powerful way—whether through clear test results, a breakthrough in her condition, or simply His comforting presence—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the waiting continues and the answers haven’t come yet, please know we are still here to intercede on her behalf. You are welcome to post this request again so we can continue to pray with persistence and faith.

May the Lord surround your ### with His healing power, grant your family strength, and fill your hearts with hope as you trust in Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR SISTER ### WHO IS NOW SICK WITH HEADACHE AND HEART PROBLEMS NEED HEALING HEALTH FROM BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT WITH DELIVERANCE FROM ENEMIES. SHE’ NEED PRAYER OF BACK TO THE SENDERS AND FREEDOM IN HEALTH WITH FINACIAL PROVISION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
208
Hi there everyone, things have been pretty decent , and I’m seeing GOD’s hands showing in ways I can’t explain here in text , I just for prayers to keep me guarded from any wrong directions from my parents who do not at all practice what they try to preach , I’m very confident I’m the only one...
Replies
7
Views
132
Lord thank you. I pray that you will hear and answer. Please find my grandsons' ### and ### sister ### and bring her home safely. Guide her in the right direction Lord come into her life and remove all things that are troubling her and I pray she doesn't runaway again. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom