Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He has pain in the bladder, when he unrinate he feel pain. i am asking God to Heal ### may God have mercy on him.
Replies
10
Views
170
Please be very careful about praying for me…lord Jesus please rescue my baby and me. My sister keeps lying about me and her boyfriend will not stop harassing me. Please help me because he randomly comes into my room and disturbs me. Please help me lord Jesus, I am so uncomfortable.
Replies
11
Views
87
I lost my landlady I was told to move out in 3 months by her family. I am a mover's damage victim, a flood victim and a just now a total loss on my car in less than 4 months. I cannot go on. I am hanging on by a thread. My family I live near on property are not helpful they want the help, I got...
Replies
12
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom