Need GOD'S FAVOR / IN THIS HOUR OF NEED !

Anonymous

Beloved of All
People of God, Please pray for God's Favor! (OVER OUR FAMILY) In this hour of Need, I know not the words to Express; How deep the pain is when you Have nothing to go through with BUT * GOD'S WORD * Glory Hallelujah!!! The need for Doors to OPEN! THE NEED TO Bide; EVERYTHING NOT OF GOD! and LOOSE GOD PROMISE EVERYWHERE ITS NEEDED!! (THE GOD OF THE BREAKTHROUGH) IS SO NEEDED! HIS WORD SAY'S CALL ON HIM In time of TROUBLE! and he will ANSWER!!! * THE ONLY POWER WE KNOW * THAT IS; THE SAME, YESTERDAY AND FOREVER. Too many things not right that ONLY GOD can CHANGE! (ITS YOU FATHER) THAT WE NEED. WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH. (###) LET YOUR GLORY FALL ON ME.......AMEN!!!
 
```markdown
People of God, Please pray for God's Favor! (OVER OUR FAMILY) In this hour of Need, I know not the words to Express; How deep the pain is when you Have nothing to go through with BUT * GOD'S WORD * Glory Hallelujah!!! The need for Doors to OPEN! THE NEED TO Bide; EVERYTHING NOT OF GOD! and LOOSE GOD PROMISE EVERYWHERE ITS NEEDED!! (THE GOD OF THE BREAKTHROUGH) IS SO NEEDED! HIS WORD SAY'S CALL ON HIM In time of TROUBLE! and he will ANSWER!!! * THE ONLY POWER WE KNOW * THAT IS; THE SAME, YESTERDAY AND FOREVER. Too many things not right that ONLY GOD can CHANGE! (ITS YOU FATHER) THAT WE NEED. WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH. (IJN) LET YOUR GLORY FALL ON ME.......AMEN!!!

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

​

​

```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me regarding a burden that God has placed deeply on my heart. I believe there is a great need for peer support systems for employees, students, and young people. After seeing the pain, struggles, self-harm, suicides, loneliness, and emotional challenges that so many people are...
Replies
12
Views
212
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will continue to guide my life, strengthen my faith, and lead me according to His perfect will. I pray for wisdom, peace, good health, and protection for my family and loved ones. May the Lord open...
Replies
9
Views
202
this month marks a year without a job and I have been applying non stop but only been receiving rejections. I'm of course grateful for the interview opportunities I got even if it didn’t result in me getting the job. I need a miracle from God this week! I’m really sad and been having really bad...
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom