Need For Financial Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joe

Guest
I am sesperately in need of financial breakthrough. I am age ### but have no home for my children, no house for them. I am living with my wife for whom I have not paid any brideprice. But I am a Christian and this makes me feel very unworthy before God. Please people of God, pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I need it. I trust the Lord will answer us. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for this dad desire to settle his family, please provide him with money and all he need to do this noble task, you are Jehovah Jireh our provider, please bless this family abundantly, in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband salary has delayed over 8 months. Company name ###. My rent is in arrears i just gave birth 4 months ago. Am in ### a foreign country. Tension everwhere
Replies
8
Views
163
Please pray for grace, mercy and favour in my current season. Praying for a good, peaceful place to live and a smooth transition. For consistent productivity that bears good fruit quickly. For financial and career breakthrough and the right open doors. That Jesus would be my advocate in all my...
Replies
10
Views
285
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom