Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My prayers for you to be delivered from all sickness and strength to keep going. God’s miracles are everywhere and my prayers you will find complete healing.

A while ago, I had humbly asked for prayers for God’s miracle to heal me and keep me safe from breast cancer. A week ago the radiologist had performed a breast biopsy of two lumps found in my breast. I am now anxiously waiting for the results of the biopsied tissues. I am asking everyone to please say prayers for me that the results of both the lumps are benign, there is no cancer found. I have been mentally and emotionally drained for the last 3 months fearing if I have breast cancer. I ask of God’s miracle and mercy in this time of need and ask of you my brothers and sisters to please join me in my prayers. Thank you all so much and may God bless each one of you.
Lord, Protect sister from any harm and help her heal by your mighty grace and mercy . In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen

A while ago, I had humbly asked for prayers for God’s miracle to heal me and keep me safe from breast cancer. A week ago the radiologist had performed a breast biopsy of two lumps found in my breast. I am now anxiously waiting for the results of the biopsied tissues. I am asking everyone to please say prayers for me that the results of both the lumps are benign, there is no cancer found. I have been mentally and emotionally drained for the last 3 months fearing if I have breast cancer. I ask of God’s miracle and mercy in this time of need and ask of you my brothers and sisters to please join me in my prayers. Thank you all so much and may God bless each one of you.
I prayed for this and I believe that God will never fail. Nothing is impossible to Him. You are healed in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Amen

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer for healing and deliverance. For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Heavenly Father I ask for Your Divine Mercy and rid this lady of cancer...I mercifully ask so that You are glorified and she is graced by Your love...in Jesus's Name...Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom