Nobody is reading this thread right now.

FaithHopeLove1971

Humble Prayer Warrior
A while ago, I had humbly asked for prayers for God’s miracle to heal me and keep me safe from breast cancer. A week ago the radiologist had performed a breast biopsy of two lumps found in my breast. I am now anxiously waiting for the results of the biopsied tissues. I am asking everyone to please say prayers for me that the results of both the lumps are benign, there is no cancer found. I have been mentally and emotionally drained for the last 3 months fearing if I have breast cancer. I ask of God’s miracle and mercy in this time of need and ask of you my brothers and sisters to please join me in my prayers. Thank you all so much and may God bless each one of you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
A while ago, I had humbly asked for prayers for God’s miracle to heal me and keep me safe from breast cancer. A week ago the radiologist had performed a breast biopsy of two lumps found in my breast. I am now anxiously waiting for the results of the biopsied tissues. I am asking everyone to please say prayers for me that the results of both the lumps are benign, there is no cancer found. I have been mentally and emotionally drained for the last 3 months fearing if I have breast cancer. I ask of God’s miracle and mercy in this time of need and ask of you my brothers and sisters to please join me in my prayers. Thank you all so much and may God bless each one of you.
I just prayed that you are cancer free and that you believe and trust in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Proverbs 3 5-8

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

We depend on Our Heavenly Father Yeshuva.
We give all our worries to Him. There's nothing impossible for our Lord.
Be with The Lord.

May Almighty Lord Yeshuva heal and protect you. Amen

I just prayed that you are cancer free and that you believe and trust in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Proverbs 3 5-8

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Thank you and bless you for your prayers.

Similar Requests

Continued prayers for my kid sister. The last time I posted she had two types of cancer cervical and breast. I found out it is stage 3 for cervical which is inoperable and stage 2 for breast. They are giving her three months from what I have been told. I am not giving up hope and will continue...
Replies
Views
Please keep my friend Libby in your prayers she has breast cancer in both breast and she has to take chemo and radiation she is 70 yrs old prayers for the Lord to guide me were to move and live and to be able to afford I Have Unspoken prayers for me I need a Miracle Ty God Bless 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
Views
My name is Preashnie and I am from South Africa. I had a mammogram and ultrasound done on Tuesday and the doctor was concerned about the lump on my right breast. She proceeded to suggest a biopsy for both breasts, which was done yesterday (Friday 26th). I need you and the team to stand in the...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine Jeff Thomsen has cancer in his lungs, spine, liver and brain. He doesn't know all of the exact details as of yet but he has an appointment to go over everything. Another friend of mine just found out that her daughter Tonya Powell has breast cancer she has surgery on Thursday to...
Replies
Views
Thank you all firstly for all the prayers and support. My mum has a mass in her mouth and doctor's advice a biopsy tomorrow. I ask for prayers that the procedure would go well and safe and she would recover fast and go home. And biopsy results would come out clean from any form of cancer or...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom