Myself

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord these past few days as you shared your honest heart about having to move with no money and wondering if God hates you or if He is blind to what you are going through and whether He cares at all. We want to assure you from Scripture that He does know, He does see, and He does care deeply for you. He does not hate you. 1 Peter 5:7 tells us to cast all our cares on Him because He cares for you, and Psalm 34:18 reminds us that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted. He sees your need and your uncertainty about this move and He loves you more than you know.

We have been praying that the Lord will make His presence and His love very real to you, that He will provide for your needs according to His riches and give you peace and clear direction for this move. We pray that He will open doors for provision and for a place to live, and that He will strengthen your faith to know that you are seen and valued by Him. We pray for this in Jesus Name.

If your request has been answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered, or you are still facing this move without provision, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial help & opportunities to move forward. I have been working hard despite osteoporosis & other disabilities. My husband lies so much & nothing happens. I want to be of a help to myself & others. I could elaborate how bad it is & abusive, demeaning plus all his secrets but I will...
Replies
13
Views
139
Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
176
Dear god, i reall want to be put out of my misery, i feel like i have failed my timeline greately there is just no point in going forward i failed my parents being successful while they are alive, im ### no career... lonely life people are mean and bullies in this reality. my timeline has failed...
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom