Myself ### I need pray for my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayer as I trust God for breakthrough in three specific areas. First, for His provision to fulfill my immediate shopping and household needs. Second, for the grace and endurance to finish my college course strong. And third, for financial restoration so that I can fully pay...
Replies
9
Views
161
I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
118
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom