My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennifer3928
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennifer3928

Guest
Please lift up my mom ### in prayer, she has stage 4 colon cancer and will be getting another chemo treatment tomorrow. She totally dreads it and I feel awful for her. Pray for her peace and that this treatment be effective. She will get results on ###. Pray that the treatments are working and for God to intervene.

Sincerely,

###
 
###, peace I pray for and her prayers answered for effective treatments in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please brethren pray for my Wife ###, she has stage 4 cancer in her right lung and emphysema in her left lung, she's to weak to take chemotherapy at the moment but the doctors are trying a treatment to strengthen her to be able to take chemotherapy, she's only ### and she's a mighty woman of God...
Replies
11
Views
168
Dear heavenly father, thank you for opening the door for me. I just need to send the last document today and I got financial assistance for the medical care I need. Oh Father, my ### is almost at the finish line for her stage 4 colon cancer treatment and now she lost her mind again and is...
Replies
9
Views
175
please pray for my daughter she have three four on stage cancer in her breath and please don't let us pray I think I spray it to a lymph node but we won't buy it up in the name of Jesus please pray for her she got to go see that oncologist tomorrow if you find out what kind of treatment they...
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom