Another day, another wanting to run away & never return. My adult son playing victim yet again. Making everyone around him feel miserable. Throws guilt on every one & wants constant pity. He had a nice life but claims he didn’t. I need him OUT! But he refuses to save $$$$$. He uses having anxiety & depression as a crutch & told me therapy makes life worse 😡😡😡 why is God & the universe turning their backs on me DAY AFTER DAY??????!!!!!!
I prayed that God will give you relief from what you are experiencing right now and He will never turn His back on His children for you are precious in the Lord’s eye. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
97
Hi everyone 🤍 I’m coming here with a humble heart, asking for prayers for my sweet little boy, who is ### years old, autistic, and currently nonverbal. First and foremost, I want to thank our Father God and our Lord Jesus Christ for blessing me with him. He is truly a gift. Even in the...
Replies
9
Views
269
My daughter took this summer's university transfer examination, hoping to transfer into the best university in our country. Unfortunately, she was not accepted. Last year, she also applied through two different university admission pathways but was unable to get into her dream school. Determined...
Replies
12
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom