My #########

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverly

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you, Lord, for the many blessings you have given me and for the Miracles you have blessed me with. Thank you, Dear, Lord for the forgiveness of my sins and for opening doors for me. Please, Lord I ask you to bless my 3 grandchildren, ###, ###, and ###. Keep them safe. Surround them with your presence and protect them. Heal their hearts as they go through this hard time. Lord, I ask you to please let me granted guardianship of them soon. Bring them home to me until they can be reunited with their Mom. Please, Lord. I ask you this. You know my heart and this situation. Please, Lord bring them home to me, soon. In your precious name I pray. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi again. it’s me, our prays have still not been answered. We are still in financial turmoil. I still am praying for a miracle for us. But tonight I ask for prayer for my oldest son. He is so unhappy and miserable. He has been hurt by woman and now does trust them. He so needs someone good to...
Replies
12
Views
155
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray that you hear me and answer. My God I need you now, I'm tired and at your grace and mercy. Please hear my prayers and answer. I pray for a miracle for me, emotionally, physically, and mentally. I pray my daughter ### will find a better paying job and safe place to...
Replies
7
Views
124
Thank you Lord. I pray to make it safely to ### today and return back home safely on Friday. I pray my grandson ### gets a job soon as possible. My daughter ### gets a better job and find a safe and reliable place to stay in ### as soon as possible. Lord I need you now. I pray my daughter ###...
Replies
12
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom